Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Starbucks Blows Chunks?

I'm a big Starbucks fan, or so I thought. I mean, sure, I prefer the integrity of local coffeehouses, but let me tell the story, all right? So anyway the other day I found myself in a city. Hot damn, I said, I bet they have a Starbucks! Yes! So I immediately drove over and grabbed a $3 latte. Ok. It was warm milk with very little coffee in it. My daughter's bottles of formula were about as appetizing. (About as expensive too, but that's another story.)

How did I ever enjoy this weak swill? (The latte.) Have they gotten more stingy with the coffee over time, or ... is it possible that Starbucks just blows chunks?

UPDATE!
Guess what, some people say that they hate Starbucks. Ok!

8 Comments:

Blogger HA HA HA said...

latttes are crap tahts all. an allways were.

s.b.'s doble espreso remains quite aceptable.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Project WANNABE said...

Maybe that's the problem. I usually get a cafe au lait, mostly because it's only $2. For some reason I started thinking the $3 cuppa must be better, blech, no thank you.

9:17 AM  
Blogger HA HA HA said...

the're aple friter aint so bad ether. hada pull some alnightars recently at wrork an around 7:00 am id stagar outside put the top down and buzz on ovar to the starbacks up the road fora esprexo an a friter.

duno watht they made a me stubmlign in their all wildeyed with my hair stickin out mumblin at em. 'friber... frribtta... gime apple... frimmrter... spresso... gimme... grrrrr...'

9:19 AM  
Blogger HA HA HA said...

mabe it was 8:00? hard to baliev theyd be open at 7:00. i didn take notes.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Project WANNABE said...

Sounds horrible. I won't do any more all nightas, no way, not for nothin, never never again.

I like Starbucks' coffee cake. It's like 80% crumb topping by weight, which is perfect.

9:35 AM  
Blogger HA HA HA said...

ooooo right i had they're cofe cake once! couldn agree more.

10:24 AM  
Blogger HA HA HA said...

that ihatestrabacks thign si clasic! baclk backround! rotatign anaimated gif! all the text is centard!

its 1997 al ovar agains!

excep the gif is a flash now an my flatshblockar for firefox got lost when i last upgraraded. an firefox has the view -> page style -> no style option so you can raendar pages like that acxtuly readable.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Project WANNABE said...

omg wtf bbq

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home