Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sorry, Kids, I Just Like the Look

It's a beautiful day but, no, I don't feel like going for a bike ride, thanks. I don't feel like mowing the lawn either. Or fixing the roof. A couple of my elderly neighbors seem to be slowing down on the mowing too. Maybe the "crack house" school of landscaping will catch on. Like heavy gold chains in the '80s.

But don't even bother knocking on my door, you little drug-addled freaks. Mine is a natural high, and I won't share.

Stay in school!

4 Comments:

Blogger HA HA HA said...

beh. schoul sucks. infact i remembar you sayign somthign to that afect yourselef.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Project WANNABE said...

Yeah, that was my crude attempt at irony. After 12 years of college, "stay in school" ranks just above "fuck off and die" (but still below "trust me") in my ranking of offensive language.

6:33 PM  
Blogger HA HA HA said...

ahhh now i get it.

waht bugs me is notonly do poepl;e fail to 'get' my 'iroeny' but theiy also dont do it wel enouuhgh for me to get there irany. its furstrratign.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Project WANNABE said...

Heh.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home