Monday, April 30, 2007

Personality Quiz!

Directions
For each question select the response that is most true of you.

1. Self-Defeating Arguments
When you get into a self-defeating argument with yourself, do you score it as ...
(a) a win?
(b) a loss?

2. Consideration
When considering a situation you pay more consideration to
the current situation and less to considering possible sequence of events
(a) yes
(b) no

Response time is a factor in this, so please answer as quickly as you can.

3. Family
Tell me in your own words only the good things that come into your mind when you think about your mother.
(a) My mother?
(b) Let me tell you about my mother.

4. Relationships
Do you feel that you have a difficult time relating to those who feel that it is difficult to relate to those who feel that those who allow themselves to be taken advantage of deserve to ...
(a) Read a book?
(b) Plan well in advance?

5. Security
Are you plagued by suspicions that other people, including loved ones, may be doing things behind your back that will end up hurting you?
(a) Yes
(b) Prefer not to answer

6. Honesty
In a social situation, is it better to
(a) Remain quiet out of fear of saying something stupid?
(b) Say something stupid?

7. Bravery
When scheduled to speak before a large group, do you
(a) Privately wish you could hide in the lavatory?
(b) In fact hide in the lavatory?

8. Conversation
When listening to a friend or coworker, do you tend to
(a) Patiently wait for him or her to gradually, painstakingly select each word?
(b) Push, strike, or squeeze the speaker in an effort to induce him or her to speak at a normal rate?

9. Reverence
Who is more likely to be trustworthy?
(a) Your spiritual leader
(b) Wilford Brimley

10. Hogwash
Should hogs be washed
(a) Daily?
(b) Weekly?

Scoring.
For every time you answered (a), deduct 2/3 of a point. For every time you answered (b), deduct 3/4 of a point. For every question you blew off, award yourself 1 point.

Acknowledgements
This test is a scientifically constructed amalgam of several tests available on the web.

Project WANNABE Science Staff

4 Comments:

Blogger Emerald Bile said...

I have actually washed a hog. They are cleaner than you think

4:28 AM  
Blogger DJ Samba said...

I scored 8 2/3 - 3/4. I can't do maths.
--
http://52albums.blogspot.com, 52 weeks, 52 albums, 52 reviews, and other ramblings.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Project WANNABE said...

bile: I wonder what my thinking about hog cleanliness says about my driving habits?!?

samba: Wow, I got less than zero :-( Partly because I kept changing the questions

6:05 AM  
Blogger Pierre said...

I failed the sodding quiz and I can't figure out why or what this says about my personality.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home